Saturday, July 16, 2011

Twin Smash Cakes




A while back (before cute baby Miles was born) I was asked to do 2 small cakes (2 layer, 6"rounds) for a 1st birthday for cute little twin girls. I thought, sure, we'll see how it goes. I'm glad these were fairly simple cakes because I'm not quite sure we're ready to be making any more cakes yet.  It's a little tricky trying to work around the schedule of a baby who thinks he needs to eat every 2 hours.. And another reason I shouldn't be doing more cakes yet? Severe lack of sleep! I got the cakes posted and then the girls' mom called and said I spelled Sofia wrong ! (I spelled it Sophia... Whoops!) Luckily I saved some of the leftover fondant for my kids to play with later on today, so I got it fixed... and you can't even tell I messed up.  So for now I just need to get a little sleep so my brain can function... but someday we'll be back open for business! :) Eventually... I'll let you know.



P.S. For anyone that hasn't seen yet, this is my cute little bald bundle of joy, Miles. :)

1 comment:

  1. My daughter LOVES the princess castle cake! And you did great with these smash cakes as well!! Take your time with your baby. It's hard working around ANY schedule if you have kids! Good luck, you're doing great!
    Awesome cakes!

    ReplyDelete